Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pitbull New songs collection

Pitbull New songs collection


Pitbull is most popular singer. You want to make Pitbull play list you need her songs list. Here you can get this. He is all time popular “I know you want me” song. In my research I got a report of that song.

See below Pitbull song list and make a play list in her.


Songs items:

I Know You Want Me
Hotel Room Service
Game On
Rain Over Me
International Love
Give Me Everything
Back in Time
The Anthem
Hey Baby
Get It Started
Krazy
Mujeres
Pause
Took My Love
Come N Go


There is great news for everyone. Her new song “planet pit” releases.

Pitbull upcoming events news:


If you want to join Pitbull events you may go on 21 September, 2012 at the place of Puyallup Fair & Events Center. Full addresses of Puyallup Events Center see below:

110 9th Ave SW
Puyallup, WA, 98371

If you interest to get ticket please visit at songkick.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Get Some Reviews