Sunday, February 8, 2015

2015 English Valentine Songs



2015 English Valentine songs list


For your Valentine celebration you can get top list English Valentine songs. So your Valentine's Day play list isn't made up of just slow, soulful songs. Maybe you have a significant other. These Valentine's Day Songs are for children of all ages... and many will also appeal to grown-ups.

2015 New English Valentine songs list:


  1. Love Story By Taylor Swift
  1. Part-Time Lover By Stevie Wonder
  1. Don't Let Go By En Vogue
  1. That's The Way Love Goes By Janet Jackson
  1. The Power of Love By Celine Dion
  1. I Knew I Loved You By Savage Garden
  1. Love Grows One by One By Carol Johnson
  1. I Love You, No Matter What By Jack Hartmann
  1. Just for You By Andrea Moon
  1. Let Me Love You By Mario
  1. We Found Love By Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris

Special Valentine's Song Lyrics

By: Hap Palmer

I’m going to make a heart of paper
And put it all together with glue
Valentine’s Day is giving me a nice way
To say that I like you.

Take a lot of love and take a lot of care
And put them in an envelope
Add a wish that there will be much more we can share
And seal them up with hope.

You mean a lot to me
I’m glad you’re a friend of mine
This I hope you’ll see
When you read my Valentine.

Best Regards to enjoy your  Valentine Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Get Some Reviews